Now Hiring: Customer Success Manager For Files.com, an Enterprise Secure Cloud Storage and Automation Service
Location: Work From Your Home on a Remote-First Team at a Hybrid Remote Company
As a Customer Success Manager at Files.com, you'll work directly with our customers to ensure we understand how they are utilizing our platform and helping them to receive as much value as possible.
Compensation: Earn a "Bay Area" Salary from Anywhere. Our pay is competitive with the top software companies in the world, with generous base salary plus equity compensation.
Big Company Benefits: You'll get full 🏥 Health/Dental/Vision Insurance coverage (plus 75% of Spouse/Family coverage too), 💰 401(k) with generous matching, 🎄 11 Company Holidays per year, and 🏖 20 PTO/Vacation days.
Brand New Laptop and $1,000: Upon signing, we'll send you a brand new 💻 Apple laptop as well as $1,000 to outfit the rest of your home office with things like a monitor, webcam, keyboard, and mouse.
The Files.com team is largely remote. However, we travel for regular in-person meetings with the team and the entire company to meet and work together face to face. These meetings are in cities around the US, including Scottsdale, Austin, Orlando, New Orleans, San Diego, Las Vegas, and New York City.
In-person events combine work and fun and are designed to make up for the in-person interaction that occurs in an office job.
We are very excited that COVID-19 restrictions have been lifted and we have fully resumed company travel. 🎉
Files.com is an enterprise secure file transfer & automation app with over 6,000 paying business customers, including Target, Canonical, UPS, Leica, DirecTV, GoPro, Marriott, and more.
Files.com was bootstrapped by our founder and has been profitable since its founding in 2010. We recently raised $46.5 million of growth equity from Silicon Valley-based Riverwood Capital to accelerate our growth.
- Play a critical part of our client facing team. This position will be responsible for client’s utilization but not selling, upselling, and/or renewals. We are looking for individuals who are excited to ensure clients are as happy as possible with our platform.
- Build and cultivate deep, trusted, and transparent relationships with our customers, exceeding their expectations during every phase of the customer lifecycle
- Collaborate closely and effectively with customers to ensure smooth customer implementations, onboarding, training, support, quarterly and annual check-in’s, etc.
- Deeply understand our customers’ goals, ambitions, daily problems, business process improvements, and different use cases
- Communicate clearly and accurately with internal teams regarding customer success updates, new customer requirements, progress updates, and closed-loop product feedback
- Create and iterate on foundational best practice processes, tools, measurement, and the critical foundations of a world-class Customer Success function
- Be a strategic “voice of the customer” thought-partner for our marketing, sales, implementation, support, product, and engineering teams to perpetually identify AgentSync product and customer experience improvements
A CULTURE OF BUILDING THINGS
As a Hybrid-Remote company, we offer many positions as full-time remote (Work From Home), but Sales and Marketing positions are in-office.
“That's the culture here. Everybody builds things.”— Martyn Garcia, Engineer at Files.com
OUR EMPLOYEE BENEFITS AT A GLANCE
We want you and your family to live longer, healthier, and happier lives. Providing our employees with top-tier benefits leads to improved productivity, long-term retention, and better decision making, so that's what we do.
High Starting Salaries
As a successful, profitable business that believes in over-investing in our team, we choose to offer industry-leading base salaries for all positions.
We reward our high performers for one simple reason: they've earned it.
Equity Option Grants
As a private equity-backed business, we expect to have a major exit event within the next 5 years. We have set aside a substantial pool of equity options to grant to our employees so they are able to share in the value created.
401(k) With Generous Employer Match
Most employer-sponsored 401(k) plans crush you with fees. Our plan features extremely low-fee ETFs, ensuring that you actually keep the money that you save for retirement. Plus, we will match your contributions up to 4% of your salary to encourage you to invest for your retirement.
New Hires receive a $1,000 starting bonus. No strings attached.
Company-Issued MacBook Pro
You will receive a fully loaded MacBook Pro, reducing time wasted setting up individual rigs.
Option to participate in an employee paid legal plan to gain access to a network of attorneys who assist with basic legal needs including wills, trusts, contracts, tickets, and documents.
Employee Assistance Program
We provide a confidential and no cost avenue for you to receive 24/7 assistance with issues regarding behavioral and emotional health, family, legal, financial, wellness or other personal matters. You will have access to a certified clinician who can help you one-on-one or refer you to someone in your area for longer-term help.
“It's really about being able to work with really smart people on really interesting problems and feeling like you're actually contributing to something big.”— Gabe Purrenhage, Infrastructure Lead at Files.com
“There's a lot of focus on building interpersonal relationships with each other.”— Daniel Moomey, Account Executive at Files.com
“I get to do the technical work that I want to do and I get to work with brilliant people.”— Dale Busse, Engineer at Files.com
“I feel like my ideas are valued.”— Long Dao, Engineer at Files.com