- A New Look for Files.com
- New Integrated Editor for Office Documents
- Announcing Snapshot Share Links
- Akamai Linode integration with Files.com
- Cloudflare integration with Files.com
- Files.com's Response to the Security Incident in Competing Software Product MOVEit
- Removal of CBC cipher suites from the default list
- Announcing Boomi Partner Connector
- FIDO U2F SSH/SFTP Keys Now Supported For SFTP Authentication
- Ensuring Accessibility: How Files.com Meets WCAG Standards
Expanding the options for Single Sign On with BrickFTP continues to be one of our most requested features. Today we're excited to announce the availability of "Log In With Google" support for the web interface of BrickFTP. If your users have a Gmail or Google Apps account, they can now log in to BrickFTP with a single click of the "Log in with Google" button from your site's login page.
This feature is available immediately to all Corporate plan customers.
If you’re already on a Corporate account, you can enable this feature at Configuration > Security > Enable Google User Authentication. You control which users can log in with Google by setting their Authentication Method to "Google" in the user's settings.
What other authentication methods would you like to see supported? Let us know!
Get Instant Access to Files.com
The button below will take you to our Free Trial signup page. Click on the white "Start My Free Trial" button, then fill out the short form on the next page. Your account will be activated instantly. You can dive in and start yourself or let us help. The choice is yours.Start My Free Trial