Announcing the Brickftp Sync Desktop App for Windows and macOS
- On-premise integration with Files.com
- Share Links Are More Powerful and Flexible Than Ever
- Upload files via email with Files.com
- Azure Files Integration Now Available on Files.com
- AS2 Now Available on Files.com
- Files.com Announces Acquisition of ExaVault
- Files.com Earns Spot on G2’s 2022 Best Software Awards for IT Infrastructure Products
- Files.com Rated a Leader in Multiple Winter 2021 G2 Categories for File Transfer
- Files.com Secures $46.5 Million Growth Investment from Riverwood Capital To Accelerate Growth of its Secure Workflow and Automation Platform for Files
- Files.com is pleased to announce SOC 2 Type 1 Certification
The BrickFTP team is proud to announce the new BrickFTP Sync desktop application for Windows and macOS!
This is an app that you and your users can install on your computers to sync your BrickFTP account to your desktop.
You can sync your entire folder tree, or select folders individually to sync. If you have multiple BrickFTP usernames (even if they are for entirely separate businesses), you can use multiple accounts at the same time in the application.
Any change made on BrickFTP will automatically propagate to the local folder(s), and any change made on the local folder(s) will automatically propagate to BrickFTP.
You can even right-click in Finder or Windows Explorer to instantly share a file or folder on BrickFTP.
BrickFTP Sync uses our proprietary network of global accelerated edge locations in California, Virginia, Germany, Brazil, Japan, Singapore, and Australia to give you and your users the fastest possible transfer times, regardless of location. Of course, if you have opted out of global acceleration (or are a HIPAA customer), we will automatically route your traffic only to your preferred jurisdiction. And the BrickFTP Sync app is designed to only use port 443 outbound so you should not require any additional firewall setup.
We are also offering our Enterprise customers the ability to fully white label the BrickFTP Sync desktop app for an additional fee and include your own brand icons and graphics in the package.
We hope you enjoy this new feature of BrickFTP. If you have any questions or would like to share feedback, please get in touch.
Click here to learn more and download the app. That page also has information for sysadmins that want to do large scale deploys.
Questions? Need help?
Please let us know how we can assist you. We’re here and glad to help. Please contact us by email, chat (in your web interface when logged in), or phone (1-800-286-8372 ext. 2).
Get Instant Access to Files.com
The button below will take you to our Free Trial signup page. Click on the white "Start My Free Trial" button, then fill out the short form on the next page. Your account will be activated instantly. You can dive in and start yourself or let us help. The choice is yours.Start My Free Trial