- Share Links Are More Powerful and Flexible Than Ever
- Upload files via email with Files.com
- Azure Files Integration Now Available on Files.com
- AS2 Now Available on Files.com
- Files.com Announces Acquisition of ExaVault
- Files.com Earns Spot on G2’s 2022 Best Software Awards for IT Infrastructure Products
- Files.com Rated a Leader in Multiple Winter 2021 G2 Categories for File Transfer
- Files.com Secures $46.5 Million Growth Investment from Riverwood Capital To Accelerate Growth of its Secure Workflow and Automation Platform for Files
- Files.com is pleased to announce SOC 2 Type 1 Certification
- Files.com’s Response to the Novel Coronavirus
Exciting things are in the works here at BrickFTP! We are very close to launching our new International File Storage feature, which will allow all of our customers to choose the country (or countries) in which their files are stored.
Because it's such a major update, we are rolling that update out slowly to ensure that we get it right. If you want to get early access, please reply to this email to get into the next beta testing group.
Once this feature is enabled on your account, you will be able to store files in USA, UK (London), Germany (Frankfurt), Canada (Toronto), Australia (Sydney), Japan, and Singapore. You will even be able to configure different parts of your BrickFTP site to be stored in different countries. (A plan upgrade is required if you wish to use multiple countries.)
As part of this change, we've had to greatly expand the "IP whitelist", which is the list of all IP addresses that we use globally.
If you or your users restrict outbound access via a firewall, please whitelist all of these IP addresses for ports 80, 443, 21, 22, and 990, as well as FTP data ports 40000-50000. Any required firewall changes should be made immediately.
Note that if you or your users do not currently whitelist IP addresses in your firewalls, no action is required.
The new list of IP addresses is as follows:
This list is also published on our website here.
Please make sure that the entire list of IP addresses is white-listed, as we may switch between these IP addresses at any time.
If your site uses a custom domain or custom SSL Certificate, make sure to check your site's Settings > Security > SSL Certificates tab. There will be additional IPs there allocated only to your site.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get Instant Access to Files.com
The button below will take you to our Free Trial signup page. Click on the white "Start My Free Trial" button, then fill out the short form on the next page. Your account will be activated instantly. You can dive in and start yourself or let us help. The choice is yours.Start My Free Trial