Ending Our Legacy Unlimited Bandwidth Policy
- On-premise integration with Files.com
- Share Links Are More Powerful and Flexible Than Ever
- Upload files via email with Files.com
- Azure Files Integration Now Available on Files.com
- AS2 Now Available on Files.com
- Files.com Announces Acquisition of ExaVault
- Files.com Earns Spot on G2’s 2022 Best Software Awards for IT Infrastructure Products
- Files.com Rated a Leader in Multiple Winter 2021 G2 Categories for File Transfer
- Files.com Secures $46.5 Million Growth Investment from Riverwood Capital To Accelerate Growth of its Secure Workflow and Automation Platform for Files
- Files.com is pleased to announce SOC 2 Type 1 Certification
This is a quick update that applies to certain legacy customers on old plans that are no longer offered.
BrickFTP used to offer pricing plans with an unlimited bandwidth feature. This feature applied to some sites with specific usage patterns. We removed this feature from our pricing plans last year because the rules were complex and difficult to explain to our customers.
Instead we now combine monthly bandwidth usage and monthly storage usage into a single usage number called "Usage" and we apply a single usage quota to that usage number.
If a site has more usage than their quota, we charge a low flat rate of $0.10/GB for additional usage. This revenue allows us to provision more server-side resources to support the increased usage.
This new method has proven to work well, and in an effort to simplify our operations, we are going to apply this method to all accounts beginning July 1. Any Unlimited Bandwidth features on older plans will be disabled at that time.
BrickFTP's included usage quotas are incredibly generous, so this change will impact less than 2% of our customers.
We will reach out to the impacted customers directly via email.
If you have any questions about this policy change, please contact us.
Questions? Need help?
Please let us know how we can assist you. We’re here and glad to help. Please contact us by email, chat (in your web interface when logged in), or phone (1-800-286-8372 ext. 2).
Get Instant Access to Files.com
The button below will take you to our Free Trial signup page. Click on the white "Start My Free Trial" button, then fill out the short form on the next page. Your account will be activated instantly. You can dive in and start yourself or let us help. The choice is yours.Start My Free Trial