BrickFTP Has a New Name: Files.com
- On-premise integration with Files.com
- Share Links Are More Powerful and Flexible Than Ever
- Upload files via email with Files.com
- Azure Files Integration Now Available on Files.com
- AS2 Now Available on Files.com
- Files.com Announces Acquisition of ExaVault
- Files.com Earns Spot on G2’s 2022 Best Software Awards for IT Infrastructure Products
- Files.com Rated a Leader in Multiple Winter 2021 G2 Categories for File Transfer
- Files.com Secures $46.5 Million Growth Investment from Riverwood Capital To Accelerate Growth of its Secure Workflow and Automation Platform for Files
- Files.com is pleased to announce SOC 2 Type 1 Certification
We launched BrickFTP 10 years ago to keep the world's files secure, accessible, and organized in the cloud. When we launched, FTP was one of the main protocols in use and the first that we chose to support.
Since then, BrickFTP has grown to support many more protocols and a suite of enterprise class features to suit a wide variety of file logistics needs. We've focused on supporting both legacy and modern protocols and kept a steady eye on the future of global information sharing. BrickFTP has evolved to become a complete solution for all of your File Storage and Transfer needs, and it’s time that our name and branding reflect that.
So, I am proud to announce that beginning today, BrickFTP has a new name: Files.com.
To be clear, this is still the same product and team that you’ve come to love! You will continue to be supported by the same outstanding team and nothing will change about pricing or support. You also will have all the same features, plus some exciting new features that we are excited to launch soon.
Within the next week or two, you will notice that your website will start showing “files.com” in the URL bar, as well as a Files.com logo and color scheme (provided you haven’t customized your logo or colors). Your IP addresses will remain the same.
As always, if you have any questions, you can chat, email, or call us. Thanks again for being a BrickFTP / Files.com customer, and we look forward to continuing to serve all your file logistics needs.
Questions? Need help?
Please let us know how we can assist you. We’re here and glad to help. Please contact us by email, chat (in your web interface when logged in), or phone (1-800-286-8372 ext. 2).
Get Instant Access to Files.com
The button below will take you to our Free Trial signup page. Click on the white "Start My Free Trial" button, then fill out the short form on the next page. Your account will be activated instantly. You can dive in and start yourself or let us help. The choice is yours.Start My Free Trial