Billable Outbound and AS2 Connections
We have structured our policies around Connections to be customer friendly and make it as easy as possible to manage your Connections to stay within any budget constraints that may apply while maximizing their value.
Connections in your Files.com account is the count of any Remote Server or AS2 Trading Partner that has been used for a connection/sync/mount within the last 30 days. We do not consider a Connection Billable if any of the following things is true:
• Remote Server is not active
• Remote Servers which are not configured to be used with Sync or Mount for connections
• Remote Servers which are configured for Sync, but no connections are running
• Trading Partner AS2 Name/Identity created, but not used
You can also view and configure Remote Servers as well as AS2 Trading Partners to ensure you configured them correctly and know what you are paying for:
• Remote Servers: Settings > Integrations > Remote Servers
• AS2 Trading Partners: Settings > Integrations > AS2 > AS2 Trading Partners
Usage Periods are 30-day long periods that either represent a monthly billing cycle or a portion of an annual term, as defined in the Terms of Service.
We try to be customer friendly with regard to billing matters. If there are specific issues with your bill as it relates to Connections, our billing team will be happy to help.
Get Instant Access to Files.com
The button below will take you to our Free Trial signup page. Click on the white "Start My Free Trial" button, then fill out the short form on the next page. Your account will be activated instantly. You can dive in and start yourself or let us help. The choice is yours.Start My Free Trial