- Share Links Are More Powerful and Flexible Than Ever
- Upload files via email with Files.com
- Azure Files Integration Now Available on Files.com
- AS2 Now Available on Files.com
- Files.com Announces Acquisition of ExaVault
- Files.com Earns Spot on G2’s 2022 Best Software Awards for IT Infrastructure Products
- Files.com Rated a Leader in Multiple Winter 2021 G2 Categories for File Transfer
- Files.com Secures $46.5 Million Growth Investment from Riverwood Capital To Accelerate Growth of its Secure Workflow and Automation Platform for Files
- Files.com is pleased to announce SOC 2 Type 1 Certification
- Files.com’s Response to the Novel Coronavirus
The traditional work day beginning with a tedious commute is quickly becoming a thing of the past. A recent study shows that as many as 45% of the the US workforce holds jobs that could be done remotely at least part-time. What's holding your company back from taking the leap?
Here are five great reasons to introduce working remotely to your company.
1. Companies Save Money
Offices cost money. Its simple, real estate can be a massive cash sink for many businesses and having employees work from home frees up that capital. No more internet bills, snack machines and office equipment to pay for!
2. Get A-Level Talent, No Matter Where They Are
The best talent may not live in your city or even your state. If you want to build the best team possible you can't restrict yourself to one geographic region. A-level talent is spread across the country and allowing your employees to work remotely opens you up to the largest talent-pools.
3. Productivity Increases
Without seeing their workers in their seats some managers worry they'll take to slacking off. However, according to another study a pilot program by IBM showed that teleworking employees could be up to 50% more productive.
4. Employee Satisfaction
Almost 80% of employees say that they would like to work from home, at least part time. (Source). Working from home gives employees more time with their families and their hobbies. New York Time's columnist David Brooks says, "the daily activity most injurious to happiness is commuting." Relieving that burden from employees is a huge gain for employee morale and job satisfaction.
5. Less Absenteeism
Almost 80% of employees who call in sick aren't actually sick. They're really experiencing family issues, personal needs and stress. (Source) Unplanned absenteeism can be a large cost to a business, and remote workers routinely continue to work even when sick. Better yet, home-based workers report experiencing less stress, a trigger of many diseases!
There are a lot of great reasons for your business to pilot a work at home program. As large companies from varied industries including UnitedHealth Group, Apple and even AT&T get on board with work at home, now is the perfect time to explore your options! There are more tools and services available to facilitate remote teams than ever. What's your reason for waiting?
Get Instant Access to Files.com
The button below will take you to our Free Trial signup page. Click on the white "Start My Free Trial" button, then fill out the short form on the next page. Your account will be activated instantly. You can dive in and start yourself or let us help. The choice is yours.Start My Free Trial