Support Added for Custom SSL Certificates
- On-premise integration with Files.com
- Share Links Are More Powerful and Flexible Than Ever
- Upload files via email with Files.com
- Azure Files Integration Now Available on Files.com
- AS2 Now Available on Files.com
- Files.com Announces Acquisition of ExaVault
- Files.com Earns Spot on G2’s 2022 Best Software Awards for IT Infrastructure Products
- Files.com Rated a Leader in Multiple Winter 2021 G2 Categories for File Transfer
- Files.com Secures $46.5 Million Growth Investment from Riverwood Capital To Accelerate Growth of its Secure Workflow and Automation Platform for Files
- Files.com is pleased to announce SOC 2 Type 1 Certification
We're proud to announce that BrickFTP now has support for providing your own SSL certificates for your BrickFTP site. These allow you to reference your domain directly in the URL with https:// (such as https://files.yoursite.com/).
We've implemented our SSL certificate feature to provide customers with their own set of dedicated IPs so that your SSL certificate will work in any web browser or FTP program.
The custom SSL feature is included for our $249/month Corporate plan customers and can be added to any other plan for $50/month.
If you're already on a Corporate account, to enable SSL Certificates, log in to your account and choose Configuration > SSL Certificates. If you need to use the $50/month addon, just email us at email@example.com and we'll get you set up.
Additionally, customers who purchase and configure SSL certificates can enjoy universal namespacing of their usernames. This means that usernames only have to be unique within your organization, not globally unique within BrickFTP. The dedicated IP we provision allows this change to happen securely. To enable this additional feature, please contact us after you've set up your certificate.
Questions? Need help?
Please let us know how we can assist you. We’re here and glad to help. Please contact us by email, chat (in your web interface when logged in), or phone (1-800-286-8372 ext. 2).
Get Instant Access to Files.com
The button below will take you to our Free Trial signup page. Click on the white "Start My Free Trial" button, then fill out the short form on the next page. Your account will be activated instantly. You can dive in and start yourself or let us help. The choice is yours.Start My Free Trial