- Automation Configuration Changes may be Required
- A New Look for Files.com
- New Integrated Editor for Office Documents
- Announcing Snapshot Share Links
- Akamai Linode integration with Files.com
- Cloudflare integration with Files.com
- Files.com's Response to the Security Incident in Competing Software Product MOVEit
- Removal of CBC cipher suites from the default list
- Announcing Boomi Partner Connector
- FIDO U2F SSH/SFTP Keys Now Supported For SFTP Authentication
We're proud to announce that BrickFTP now has support for providing your own SSL certificates for your BrickFTP site. These allow you to reference your domain directly in the URL with https:// (such as https://files.yoursite.com/).
We've implemented our SSL certificate feature to provide customers with their own set of dedicated IPs so that your SSL certificate will work in any web browser or FTP program.
The custom SSL feature is included for our $249/month Corporate plan customers and can be added to any other plan for $50/month.
If you're already on a Corporate account, to enable SSL Certificates, log in to your account and choose Configuration > SSL Certificates. If you need to use the $50/month addon, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get you set up.
Additionally, customers who purchase and configure SSL certificates can enjoy universal namespacing of their usernames. This means that usernames only have to be unique within your organization, not globally unique within BrickFTP. The dedicated IP we provision allows this change to happen securely. To enable this additional feature, please contact us after you've set up your certificate.
Get Instant Access to Files.com
The button below will take you to our Free Trial signup page. Click on the white "Start My Free Trial" button, then fill out the short form on the next page. Your account will be activated instantly. You can dive in and start yourself or let us help. The choice is yours.Start My Free Trial