New API Documentation Site for Developers
- On-premise integration with Files.com
- Share Links Are More Powerful and Flexible Than Ever
- Upload files via email with Files.com
- Azure Files Integration Now Available on Files.com
- AS2 Now Available on Files.com
- Files.com Announces Acquisition of ExaVault
- Files.com Earns Spot on G2’s 2022 Best Software Awards for IT Infrastructure Products
- Files.com Rated a Leader in Multiple Winter 2021 G2 Categories for File Transfer
- Files.com Secures $46.5 Million Growth Investment from Riverwood Capital To Accelerate Growth of its Secure Workflow and Automation Platform for Files
- Files.com is pleased to announce SOC 2 Type 1 Certification
The BrickFTP team is excited to announce the launch of our new documentation site for the REST API. You can view the new site at developers.brickftp.com. This new site includes several new features to help developers integrate BrickFTP with their own applications and websites.
- Everything on a single page -- No need to search through multiple pages of documentation to find what you're looking for. Navigate using the table of contents on the left, or use the the search feature to quickly find what you need.
- Code examples -- Syntax-highlighted cURL examples are provided for every API endpoint to help developers get started with the API quickly. Easily toggle between JSON and XML examples.
- More languages coming soon -- In the coming months we will be adding code examples for additional languages, including Ruby, .NET, and others. Want code examples in your language of choice? Let us know!
Questions? Need help?
Please let us know how we can assist you. We’re here and glad to help. Please contact us by email, chat (in your web interface when logged in), or phone (1-800-286-8372 ext. 2).
Get Instant Access to Files.com
The button below will take you to our Free Trial signup page. Click on the white "Start My Free Trial" button, then fill out the short form on the next page. Your account will be activated instantly. You can dive in and start yourself or let us help. The choice is yours.Start My Free Trial