- A New Look for Files.com
- New Integrated Editor for Office Documents
- Announcing Snapshot Share Links
- Akamai Linode integration with Files.com
- Cloudflare integration with Files.com
- Files.com's Response to the Security Incident in Competing Software Product MOVEit
- Removal of CBC cipher suites from the default list
- Announcing Boomi Partner Connector
- FIDO U2F SSH/SFTP Keys Now Supported For SFTP Authentication
- Ensuring Accessibility: How Files.com Meets WCAG Standards
The BrickFTP team is excited to announce the launch of our new documentation site for the REST API. You can view the new site at developers.brickftp.com. This new site includes several new features to help developers integrate BrickFTP with their own applications and websites.
- Everything on a single page -- No need to search through multiple pages of documentation to find what you're looking for. Navigate using the table of contents on the left, or use the the search feature to quickly find what you need.
- Code examples -- Syntax-highlighted cURL examples are provided for every API endpoint to help developers get started with the API quickly. Easily toggle between JSON and XML examples.
- More languages coming soon -- In the coming months we will be adding code examples for additional languages, including Ruby, .NET, and others. Want code examples in your language of choice? Let us know!
Get Instant Access to Files.com
The button below will take you to our Free Trial signup page. Click on the white "Start My Free Trial" button, then fill out the short form on the next page. Your account will be activated instantly. You can dive in and start yourself or let us help. The choice is yours.Start My Free Trial