Updates to Terms of Service
- On-premise integration with Files.com
- Share Links Are More Powerful and Flexible Than Ever
- Upload files via email with Files.com
- Azure Files Integration Now Available on Files.com
- AS2 Now Available on Files.com
- Files.com Announces Acquisition of ExaVault
- Files.com Earns Spot on G2’s 2022 Best Software Awards for IT Infrastructure Products
- Files.com Rated a Leader in Multiple Winter 2021 G2 Categories for File Transfer
- Files.com Secures $46.5 Million Growth Investment from Riverwood Capital To Accelerate Growth of its Secure Workflow and Automation Platform for Files
- Files.com is pleased to announce SOC 2 Type 1 Certification
To better serve BrickFTP users, we have amended our Terms of Service to provide clarity and further definition to our policies. As a loyal customer, we want to notify you of these changes that have gone into effect.
Our updated Terms of Service document is available to view in full at brickftp.com/terms.
Key highlights include:
- Usage calculation. We have simplified our usage calculation and detailed billing information for each Usage Period. You may review your current Usage in the Settings tab within BrickFTP. See section 4 of our Terms of Service page for further explanation of how we calculate Usage.
- Auto-renewal policies. We have further clarified when accounts will be billed for customers on monthly and annual terms. Customers paying monthly will be automatically charged every 30 days. Customers who pay annually will receive an invoice for their annual fee every 360 days. All charges will begin the first day of paid service. Please see section 3 for more details.
- DMCA. We have provided further explanation in our intellectual property section, including adding a link to our Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) policy. Review section 9 for further details for further details.
Files.com’s full DMCA policy and a form to submit a notice of any alleged copyright infringement can be found at brickftp.com/dmca.
These updates help us continue to improve BrickFTP and make it easier for you to use the service. We encourage you to review each section of the table of contents on our Terms of Service page at your convenience. If you have any questions or seek further clarification, please contact us.
Questions? Need help?
Please let us know how we can assist you. We’re here and glad to help. Please contact us by email, chat (in your web interface when logged in), or phone (1-800-286-8372 ext. 2).
Get Instant Access to Files.com
The button below will take you to our Free Trial signup page. Click on the white "Start My Free Trial" button, then fill out the short form on the next page. Your account will be activated instantly. You can dive in and start yourself or let us help. The choice is yours.Start My Free Trial