- Share Links Are More Powerful and Flexible Than Ever
- Upload files via email with Files.com
- Azure Files Integration Now Available on Files.com
- AS2 Now Available on Files.com
- Files.com Announces Acquisition of ExaVault
- Files.com Earns Spot on G2’s 2022 Best Software Awards for IT Infrastructure Products
- Files.com Rated a Leader in Multiple Winter 2021 G2 Categories for File Transfer
- Files.com Secures $46.5 Million Growth Investment from Riverwood Capital To Accelerate Growth of its Secure Workflow and Automation Platform for Files
- Files.com is pleased to announce SOC 2 Type 1 Certification
- Files.com’s Response to the Novel Coronavirus
Due to low usage and significant costs, time, and effort to maintain, the BrickFTP Desktop Sync App is no longer supported.
The Desktop Sync App was initially developed to allow both Windows and macOS users to install the app on their desktop, which would sync their BrickFTP accounts to their computers. A key reason support for the Desktop Sync App is now being pulled is to prevent customers from having to pay extraneous high costs.
The BrickFTP team will relocate its efforts to focus on developing and enhancing features that benefit a larger percentage of its customer base. These features offer value which exceeds that of the preexisting desktop sync app, which has caused users to run up large bills due to the app interacting poorly with other existing systems.
If your organization still depends on this app for functions imperative to your business, you may continue to use it. Download links will also remain live; however, support for the app will be limited.
Customers can always access their BrickFTP site by logging in via any modern browser. The web interface supports all features related to secure file sharing, custom branding, notifications, lightning-fast file uploads, transfers, and downloads and regulatory compliance involving the storage and sharing of data.
If you have any questions or seek clarification about the deprecation of the BrickFTP Desktop Sync App, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Get Instant Access to Files.com
The button below will take you to our Free Trial signup page. Click on the white "Start My Free Trial" button, then fill out the short form on the next page. Your account will be activated instantly. You can dive in and start yourself or let us help. The choice is yours.Start My Free Trial