- A New Look for Files.com
- New Integrated Editor for Office Documents
- Announcing Snapshot Share Links
- Akamai Linode integration with Files.com
- Cloudflare integration with Files.com
- Files.com's Response to the Security Incident in Competing Software Product MOVEit
- Removal of CBC cipher suites from the default list
- Announcing Boomi Partner Connector
- FIDO U2F SSH/SFTP Keys Now Supported For SFTP Authentication
- Ensuring Accessibility: How Files.com Meets WCAG Standards
Furthering our ongoing commitment to being an industry-leader in security and compliance capabilities, we are happy to announce that as of June 2020, Files.com is SOC 2 Type 1 certified.
Service Organization Controls (SOC) Reports are compliance frameworks developed and administered by the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA) that cover a company's internal controls. SOC 2 specifically defines criteria for handling customer data based on five trust service principles: Security, Availability, Processing Integrity, Confidentiality, and Privacy. Files.com underwent a rigorous review by an accredited auditor to verify it has exceeded each of these principles.
To ask any questions, or to request a copy of Files.com's SOC 2 Type 1 report by contacting our Customer Success team by email, chat (in your web interface when logged in), or phone (1-800-286-8372 ext. 2).
Get Instant Access to Files.com
The button below will take you to our Free Trial signup page. Click on the white "Start My Free Trial" button, then fill out the short form on the next page. Your account will be activated instantly. You can dive in and start yourself or let us help. The choice is yours.Start My Free Trial