- Automation Configuration Changes may be Required
- A New Look for Files.com
- New Integrated Editor for Office Documents
- Announcing Snapshot Share Links
- Akamai Linode integration with Files.com
- Cloudflare integration with Files.com
- Files.com's Response to the Security Incident in Competing Software Product MOVEit
- Removal of CBC cipher suites from the default list
- Announcing Boomi Partner Connector
- FIDO U2F SSH/SFTP Keys Now Supported For SFTP Authentication
Files.com integration with Cloudflare R2 storage is now available.
Cloudflare R2 provides high-performance object storage with zero egress charges, allowing developers to:
- Slash cloud storage provider egress and storage bills: Cloudflare aims to make R2 Storage the least expensive option for object storage.
- Take advantage of the performance of object storage built with Cloudflare’s edge network: R2 provides low latency, high throughput storage for demanding applications.
- Store application data across the globe, wherever you need it: R2 replicates data across multiple regions and supports data sovereignty requirements, giving businesses the ability to control where their data is stored.
R2 is used for CDN assets and large media files, and provides low-latency access around the globe.
Files.com is a robust file transfer, integration and automation platform. You can leverage the great features of Files.com to securely create your file flows, and B2B exchanges, and integrate them with Cloudflare.
- Enable industry standard connectivity to your Cloudflare R2 storage using SFTP, FTP and WebDAV, secure file sharing and a web inbox to easily exchange files with both internal and external users and systems
- Combine R2 storage with other cloud storage services such as Microsoft Azure Blob, Azure Files, Google Cloud, Amazon S3, Backblaze, Rackspace, Wasabi and even on-premise storage file systems
- Leverage Cloudflare with other file sharing platforms to deliver files to, or get files from, platforms such as Microsoft OneDrive, Microsoft SharePoint, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box or any SFTP or FTP compatible system
- Combine your R2 storage with our automations to move, copy and archive files anywhere across your Files.com ecosystem
You can find details of the integration in our Cloudflare integration documentation.
Cloudflare integration is now available to all our subscribers.
We at Files.com are always looking at ways to improve our features and capabilities. Our new Cloudflare integration was created based on feedback from our customers and we're looking forward to receiving more suggestions from you.
Get Instant Access to Files.com
The button below will take you to our Free Trial signup page. Click on the white "Start My Free Trial" button, then fill out the short form on the next page. Your account will be activated instantly. You can dive in and start yourself or let us help. The choice is yours.Start My Free Trial