- A New Look for Files.com
- New Integrated Editor for Office Documents
- Announcing Snapshot Share Links
- Akamai Linode integration with Files.com
- Cloudflare integration with Files.com
- Files.com's Response to the Security Incident in Competing Software Product MOVEit
- Removal of CBC cipher suites from the default list
- Announcing Boomi Partner Connector
- FIDO U2F SSH/SFTP Keys Now Supported For SFTP Authentication
- Ensuring Accessibility: How Files.com Meets WCAG Standards
Here at BrickFTP, we've been studying the new European GDPR regulation for quite some time.
We are huge advocates of privacy and data protection in general, so we appreciate the GDPR and are working overtime to ensure that our European clients will be able to be compliant with BrickFTP.
Specifically, we know that the one thing on every customer's mind is the question of server locations. While we have had European-based edge servers for quite some time, we have not yet allowed customers to actually store data at rest on a European server. We have been working very hard on building out a full server infrastructure in Europe and we are happy to announce that we will have a solution for European data storage online and available by April 15th.
We will also have a migration process available that can move your existing data to the EU storage location with no intervention from your part.
Like most major upgrades at BrickFTP, we will be rolling out access to the new server location in phases so that we can closely monitor the transition and ensure that everything goes smoothly.
If you want to be in the earliest group to get access to our EU server location, please contact us to get on the priority list.
We will address other GDPR-related issues other than server location in a future blog post.
Get Instant Access to Files.com
The button below will take you to our Free Trial signup page. Click on the white "Start My Free Trial" button, then fill out the short form on the next page. Your account will be activated instantly. You can dive in and start yourself or let us help. The choice is yours.Start My Free Trial