Taking GDPR Seriously
- On-premise integration with Files.com
- Share Links Are More Powerful and Flexible Than Ever
- Upload files via email with Files.com
- Azure Files Integration Now Available on Files.com
- AS2 Now Available on Files.com
- Files.com Announces Acquisition of ExaVault
- Files.com Earns Spot on G2’s 2022 Best Software Awards for IT Infrastructure Products
- Files.com Rated a Leader in Multiple Winter 2021 G2 Categories for File Transfer
- Files.com Secures $46.5 Million Growth Investment from Riverwood Capital To Accelerate Growth of its Secure Workflow and Automation Platform for Files
- Files.com is pleased to announce SOC 2 Type 1 Certification
Here at BrickFTP, we've been studying the new European GDPR regulation for quite some time.
We are huge advocates of privacy and data protection in general, so we appreciate the GDPR and are working overtime to ensure that our European clients will be able to be compliant with BrickFTP.
Specifically, we know that the one thing on every customer's mind is the question of server locations. While we have had European-based edge servers for quite some time, we have not yet allowed customers to actually store data at rest on a European server. We have been working very hard on building out a full server infrastructure in Europe and we are happy to announce that we will have a solution for European data storage online and available by April 15th.
We will also have a migration process available that can move your existing data to the EU storage location with no intervention from your part.
Like most major upgrades at BrickFTP, we will be rolling out access to the new server location in phases so that we can closely monitor the transition and ensure that everything goes smoothly.
If you want to be in the earliest group to get access to our EU server location, please contact us to get on the priority list.
We will address other GDPR-related issues other than server location in a future blog post.
Questions? Need help?
Please let us know how we can assist you. We’re here and glad to help. Please contact us by email, chat (in your web interface when logged in), or phone (1-800-286-8372 ext. 2).
Get Instant Access to Files.com
The button below will take you to our Free Trial signup page. Click on the white "Start My Free Trial" button, then fill out the short form on the next page. Your account will be activated instantly. You can dive in and start yourself or let us help. The choice is yours.Start My Free Trial