- Azure Files Integration Now Available on Files.com
- AS2 Now Available on Files.com
- Files.com Announces Acquisition of ExaVault
- Files.com Earns Spot on G2’s 2022 Best Software Awards for IT Infrastructure Products
- Files.com Rated a Leader in Multiple Winter 2021 G2 Categories for File Transfer
- Files.com Secures $46.5 Million Growth Investment from Riverwood Capital To Accelerate Growth of its Secure Workflow and Automation Platform for Files
- Files.com is pleased to announce SOC 2 Type 1 Certification
- Files.com’s Response to the Novel Coronavirus
- IP Address Updates
- High Touch Support – New Options for You
Please be aware of two changes related to SSL on BrickFTP.
First, BrickFTP will be replacing its main wildcard SSL certificate for *.brickftp.com tomorrow. If you or any of your BrickFTP users manually maintain a certificate whitelist, you will need to update your whitelist to contain the new certificate. This new certificate is valid for 2 years. The new certificate's fingerprint is as follows:
Second, we will no longer be allowing the AES256-CBC cipher in our main set of secure SSL cipher suites. This cipher is no longer considered secure. This means that iOS 9 and below will no longer be supported by default on BrickFTP. If you need to maintain compatibility with iOS 9, you will need to enable insecure ciphers on the Configuration > Security tab.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-286-8372.
Get Instant Access to Files.com
The button below will take you to our Free Trial signup page. Click on the white "Start My Free Trial" button, then fill out the short form on the next page. Your account will be activated instantly. You can dive in and start yourself or let us help. The choice is yours.Start My Free Trial