- Automation Configuration Changes may be Required
- A New Look for Files.com
- New Integrated Editor for Office Documents
- Announcing Snapshot Share Links
- Akamai Linode integration with Files.com
- Cloudflare integration with Files.com
- Files.com's Response to the Security Incident in Competing Software Product MOVEit
- Removal of CBC cipher suites from the default list
- Announcing Boomi Partner Connector
- FIDO U2F SSH/SFTP Keys Now Supported For SFTP Authentication
Our Customer Success team is here to help make your experience with Files.com more satisfying and more productive. We've promoted the philosophy of high-touch, proactive support from our inception, and our customers have been very clear that responsive support is a priority.
We've recently added new options to how you send in support tickets to make your support experience even better.
Here is what we received from a new customer shortly after adding these options:
I have to say that I have never worked with a tech support group like you guys. It is just unheard of that you would actually respond so quickly, solve the problem and actually extend an arm out to my affiliates should they need it. Wow, that alone is reason why I would continue with your company.
- You can now select an impact level for your ticket from Low to Critical. This tags your ticket and tells us the level of importance you are ascribing to your issue. Knowing that before we even open the ticket helps us prioritize and respond appropriately for your needs.
- You can easily attach files to your ticket, allowing you to send in screen shots, log files, example code, and more.
- You are now able to grant us different levels of temporary access to your site. This gives you more control over our access and gives us more tools in collaborating with you to trouble-shoot issues.
For routine requests, a normal ticket will do, but sometimes your issue is more complex or is something you need resolved quickly. In these cases, you can select the access you would like to grant us. We can use that to log into your site, review settings with you, run tests, and help select the correct settings, and any file or folder actions we take on your behalf are logged in your site history just as if we were one of your administrators.
We've always been here to help; now we can take that even further.
Visit our documentation center for a detailed description of how to submit support tickets to get the help you need.
Get Instant Access to Files.com
The button below will take you to our Free Trial signup page. Click on the white "Start My Free Trial" button, then fill out the short form on the next page. Your account will be activated instantly. You can dive in and start yourself or let us help. The choice is yours.Start My Free Trial