IP Address Updates
- Files.com's Response to the Security Incident in Competing Software Product MOVEit
- Removal of CBC cipher suites from the default list
- Announcing Boomi Partner Connector
- FIDO U2F SSH/SFTP Keys Now Supported For SFTP Authentication
- Ensuring Accessibility: How Files.com Meets WCAG Standards
- Filebase integration with Files.com
- On-premise integration with Files.com
- Share Links Are More Powerful and Flexible Than Ever
- Upload files via email with Files.com
- Azure Files Integration Now Available on Files.com
Files.com is expanding our list of platform IP addresses. If you or your users restrict outbound access via a firewall, please whitelist all of these IP addresses for ports 80, 443, 21, 22, and 990, as well as FTP data ports 40000-50000. Any required firewall changes should be made by April 1, 2020.
Note that if you or your users do not currently whitelist IP addresses in your firewalls, no action is required.
The new list of IP addresses is as follows:
This IP list is published on our website. Site administrators can also see the full live list of our IP addresses in the web interface at Settings > Integrations > Firewall Configuration Information. Please make sure that the entire list of IP addresses is whitelisted, as we may switch between these IP addresses at any time.
The live list of our IP addresses that administrators see in the web interface as mentioned above comes straight from our REST API. For those who would like to automate IP address updates in the future, you can query that list any time at this API endpoint.
We always try to provide notice before making IP changes that would require whitelist updates, but the nature of our service could create scenarios where that would not be possible. For that reason, and for those who manage more complicated firewall update processes, we make the API endpoint available to offer you better coverage.
Questions? Need help?
Please let us know how we can assist you. We’re here and glad to help. Please contact us by email, chat (in your web interface when logged in), or phone (1-800-286-8372 ext. 2).
Get Instant Access to Files.com
The button below will take you to our Free Trial signup page. Click on the white "Start My Free Trial" button, then fill out the short form on the next page. Your account will be activated instantly. You can dive in and start yourself or let us help. The choice is yours.Start My Free Trial