Files.com’s Response to the Novel Coronavirus
- On-premise integration with Files.com
- Share Links Are More Powerful and Flexible Than Ever
- Upload files via email with Files.com
- Azure Files Integration Now Available on Files.com
- AS2 Now Available on Files.com
- Files.com Announces Acquisition of ExaVault
- Files.com Earns Spot on G2’s 2022 Best Software Awards for IT Infrastructure Products
- Files.com Rated a Leader in Multiple Winter 2021 G2 Categories for File Transfer
- Files.com Secures $46.5 Million Growth Investment from Riverwood Capital To Accelerate Growth of its Secure Workflow and Automation Platform for Files
- Files.com is pleased to announce SOC 2 Type 1 Certification
At Files.com, we have been actively monitoring the situation regarding COVID-19 (also known as the novel coronavirus).
Based on our current understanding of the situation, including best-case and worst-case projections, we are not expecting any disruption to our operations.
Files.com's team has been an all-remote workforce since day one. Our staff work from home and we have 11 years of experience working as an all-remote, distributed team.
We have discontinued all business-related travel, including conferences, trade shows, and in-person meetings until further notice. This step is in the interest of protecting our team and their families, and in pursuit of doing our part to slow the spread of COVID-19.
We maintain a Business Continuity Plan ("BCP") and we have recently reviewed the BCP to ensure its applicability to the current situation. Our primary hosting provider, Amazon Web Services ("AWS") also has a comprehensive BCP and we expect AWS to be able to continue operations without any disruptions.
We realize some businesses are operating partially or fully remote for the first time. If you are one such business, and you need help onboarding new users, setting up permissions, or just want to discuss the best practices for managing a distributed team, we will be here. We are versed in these areas, and we would love to help you.
If you have any questions - about the platform, file security and accessibility, or even about managing a fully remote team - we are here to talk, chat, or email.
Kevin Bombino, CEO
Questions? Need help?
Please let us know how we can assist you. We’re here and glad to help. Please contact us by email, chat (in your web interface when logged in), or phone (1-800-286-8372 ext. 2).
Get Instant Access to Files.com
The button below will take you to our Free Trial signup page. Click on the white "Start My Free Trial" button, then fill out the short form on the next page. Your account will be activated instantly. You can dive in and start yourself or let us help. The choice is yours.Start My Free Trial