- Azure Files Integration Now Available on Files.com
- AS2 Now Available on Files.com
- Files.com Announces Acquisition of ExaVault
- Files.com Earns Spot on G2’s 2022 Best Software Awards for IT Infrastructure Products
- Files.com Rated a Leader in Multiple Winter 2021 G2 Categories for File Transfer
- Files.com Secures $46.5 Million Growth Investment from Riverwood Capital To Accelerate Growth of its Secure Workflow and Automation Platform for Files
- Files.com is pleased to announce SOC 2 Type 1 Certification
- Files.com’s Response to the Novel Coronavirus
- IP Address Updates
- High Touch Support – New Options for You
At Files.com, we have been actively monitoring the situation regarding COVID-19 (also known as the novel coronavirus).
Based on our current understanding of the situation, including best-case and worst-case projections, we are not expecting any disruption to our operations.
Files.com's team has been an all-remote workforce since day one. Our staff work from home and we have 11 years of experience working as an all-remote, distributed team.
We have discontinued all business-related travel, including conferences, trade shows, and in-person meetings until further notice. This step is in the interest of protecting our team and their families, and in pursuit of doing our part to slow the spread of COVID-19.
We maintain a Business Continuity Plan ("BCP") and we have recently reviewed the BCP to ensure its applicability to the current situation. Our primary hosting provider, Amazon Web Services ("AWS") also has a comprehensive BCP and we expect AWS to be able to continue operations without any disruptions.
We realize some businesses are operating partially or fully remote for the first time. If you are one such business, and you need help onboarding new users, setting up permissions, or just want to discuss the best practices for managing a distributed team, we will be here. We are versed in these areas, and we would love to help you.
If you have any questions - about the platform, file security and accessibility, or even about managing a fully remote team - we are here to talk, chat, or email.
Kevin Bombino, CEO
Get Instant Access to Files.com and Start Collaborating and Automating
The button below will take you to our Free Trial signup page. Click on the white "Start My Free Trial" button, fill out the short form on the next page, get your account activated instantly, and start setting up your Files and Workflows immediately.Start My Free Trial