To enable and configure the OneLogin Single Sign-On (SSO) feature, you will need three things:
- A Files.com plan that supports the OneLogin SSO feature
- Administrator access to your Files.com site
- Administrator access to your OneLogin account
Adding Files.com in OneLogin
After logging in to your OneLogin account as an administrator, navigate to Applications, click the Add App button, and click SAML Test Connector (IdP w/ attr w/ sign response).
Files.com for the Display Name, and click Save.
Click Configuration in the left pane, and enter the following values:
|ACS (Consumer) URL Validator||
|ACS (Consumer) URL||
Click Save at the top right to save these changes.
Next, click SSO and click View Details under X.509 Certificate.
Change SHA Fingerprint from SHA1 to SHA256 and click Save.
Lastly, copy the SHA256 fingerprint, Issuer URL, SAML 2.0 Endpoint (HTTP), and SLO Endpoint (HTTP) so you can enter these when adding OneLogin in Files.com.
Adding OneLogin in Files.com
After logging in to your Files.com account as an administrator, navigate to Settings > Security > SSO Providers, and click the Add provider button. Click to select the OneLogin provider.
In the Add provider form, leave the Metadata URL field empty, and enter the following values copied from OneLogin:
- Enter the SHA256 fingerprint from OneLogin into the SHA256 certificate fingerprint field.
- Enter the Issuer URL from OneLogin into the Issuer URL field.
- Enter the SAML 2.0 Endpoint (HTTP) from OneLogin into the SSO endpoint field.
- Enter the SLO Endpoint (HTTP) from OneLogin into the SLO endpoint field.
Lastly, click the Save button to apply the change.
The OneLogin SSO method will now be available when assigning an authentication method for a user in Files.com, and the Sign in with OneLogin button will be displayed on your site’s login page.