AS2 Now Available on Files.com
- On-premise integration with Files.com
- Share Links Are More Powerful and Flexible Than Ever
- Upload files via email with Files.com
- Azure Files Integration Now Available on Files.com
- AS2 Now Available on Files.com
- Files.com Announces Acquisition of ExaVault
- Files.com Earns Spot on G2’s 2022 Best Software Awards for IT Infrastructure Products
- Files.com Rated a Leader in Multiple Winter 2021 G2 Categories for File Transfer
- Files.com Secures $46.5 Million Growth Investment from Riverwood Capital To Accelerate Growth of its Secure Workflow and Automation Platform for Files
- Files.com is pleased to announce SOC 2 Type 1 Certification
When it comes to secure business-to-business (B2B) transmissions, the largest companies and marketplaces in the world insist on the use of AS2.
Not being able to connect with your trading partners using AS2 can limit your business reach and even restrict you to implementations of slow and error prone manual labor processes.
Implementing AS2 opens paths to new business opportunities, especially in supply chain, manufacturing, and logistics areas, where responsiveness and speed is vital.
AS2 returns a digital receipt, called a Message Disposition Notification, or MDN, that lets you know if your file transfer was delivered successfully or not.
You'll no longer need to call your trading partners to ask them “Did you get my file?”
The MDN digital receipt can be electronically signed by your trading partner, proving its authenticity, and helping with dispute resolution.
Incoming files and business documents, such as EDI file types, are encrypted and electronically signed to prove authenticity of both the sender and the recipient.
AS2 can automatically reject files and business documents that fail verification so that invalid or incorrect data doesn’t continue its journey into your systems.
The Files.com platform, as a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) cloud-based solution, provides all the benefits you’d expect from a cloud service, including elastic scalability, high availability, disaster recovery, instant availability, carefree maintenance, automatic upgrades, and built-in security.
Apply all these benefits of the cloud to your Business-to-Business (B2B) transactions by implementing AS2 with Files.com.
In these days of consolidation and streamlining of business systems, it helps when a single solution can perform multiple functions or fulfill multiple business needs.
The Files.com platform is designed for flexibility, integration, and automation. AS2 can be used in conjunction with our other features, allowing you to build integration workflows to meet your needs.
- Combine AS2 with connectivity for SFTP, FTP, WebDAV, web portal, web inbox, and API to provide ubiquitous connection options for your systems and users.
- Combine AS2 with our RESTful APIs to automate trading partner onboarding or to upload and download AS2 payloads via API.
- Combine AS2 with webhooks, email, and Amazon SNS (Simple Notification Service), to deliver real-time notifications to systems, staff, or mobile apps.
- Combine AS2 with cloud storage, such as Amazon S3, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud, to pick up and deliver your AS2 payloads to your cloud applications and systems. Data can be transferred automatically in real time, or on a scheduled basis, as needed.
- Combine AS2 with automation workflows so that payloads can be moved and copied across the Files.com ecosystem as needed.
- Combine AS2 with our system integrations so that AS2 payloads can be delivered to, or picked up from, Microsoft SharePoint, Zapier, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, Microsoft OneDrive, or any SFTP or FTP compatible system.
No-one likes to be asked “Where’s my stuff?” so we’ve made it simple to view and search your AS2 transmissions. You can see both the inbound and outbound transmissions, including their associated MDN digital receipts.
Implement new business connectivity with your trading partners today. Contact us to add AS2 to your account.
Questions? Need help?
Please let us know how we can assist you. We’re here and glad to help. Please contact us by email, chat (in your web interface when logged in), or phone (1-800-286-8372 ext. 2).
Get Instant Access to Files.com
The button below will take you to our Free Trial signup page. Click on the white "Start My Free Trial" button, then fill out the short form on the next page. Your account will be activated instantly. You can dive in and start yourself or let us help. The choice is yours.Start My Free Trial