- Automation Configuration Changes may be Required
- A New Look for Files.com
- New Integrated Editor for Office Documents
- Announcing Snapshot Share Links
- Akamai Linode integration with Files.com
- Cloudflare integration with Files.com
- Files.com's Response to the Security Incident in Competing Software Product MOVEit
- Removal of CBC cipher suites from the default list
- Announcing Boomi Partner Connector
- FIDO U2F SSH/SFTP Keys Now Supported For SFTP Authentication
Microsoft’s Azure Files provides a great way to implement legacy Network Shares and File Shares in the cloud.
Users and systems requiring access to Shares using the SMB and NFS protocols can continue to access their files and folders the same way they’ve always used. With Microsoft’s Azure Files, the files and folders are now stored in the Azure Cloud rather than on the local network or the corporate data center.
However, the SMB and NFS protocols impose limits and restrictions on access. Users and systems are typically limited to corporate machines that must be on the corporate network, which can prohibit the ability to work remotely or the ability of external partners to access files or folders securely.
Files.com adds new capabilities, access options, and security options to your Azure Files shares, providing you with new ways to automate your business processes and extend access and integration options to your partners and customers.
Use the latest and greatest Files.com features to complement the legacy features of Azure Files.
The Files.com platform is designed for flexibility, integration, and automation. Azure Files can be used in conjunction with our other features, allowing you to build integration workflows and securely extend data access to meet your needs.
- Combine Azure Files with connectivity for SFTP, FTP, WebDAV, web portal, web inbox, and API to provide ubiquitous connection options for external systems and users. Provide secure access from anywhere, any time, and any place.
- Combine Azure Files with our RESTful APIs to automate access permissions or provide integration options via API to your partners and customers.
- Combine Azure Files with webhooks, email, and Amazon SNS (Simple Notification Service), to deliver real-time notifications to systems, staff, or mobile apps.
- Combine Azure Files with other cloud storage, such as Amazon S3, Microsoft Azure Blob Storage, Google Cloud, Backblaze, Rackspace, and Wasabi storage to automate and simplify the ability to move and copy data between your various cloud applications and systems. Data can be transferred automatically in real-time or on a scheduled basis, as needed.
- Combine Azure Files with automation workflows so that files and data can be moved and copied across the Files.com ecosystem as needed.
- Combine Azure Files with our system integrations so that data can be delivered to, or picked up from, Microsoft SharePoint, Zapier, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, Microsoft OneDrive, or any SFTP or FTP compatible system.
Unleash new integration and access capabilities for Azure Files.
Get Instant Access to Files.com
The button below will take you to our Free Trial signup page. Click on the white "Start My Free Trial" button, then fill out the short form on the next page. Your account will be activated instantly. You can dive in and start yourself or let us help. The choice is yours.Start My Free Trial