- Share Links Are More Powerful and Flexible Than Ever
- Upload files via email with Files.com
- Azure Files Integration Now Available on Files.com
- AS2 Now Available on Files.com
- Files.com Announces Acquisition of ExaVault
- Files.com Earns Spot on G2’s 2022 Best Software Awards for IT Infrastructure Products
- Files.com Rated a Leader in Multiple Winter 2021 G2 Categories for File Transfer
- Files.com Secures $46.5 Million Growth Investment from Riverwood Capital To Accelerate Growth of its Secure Workflow and Automation Platform for Files
- Files.com is pleased to announce SOC 2 Type 1 Certification
- Files.com’s Response to the Novel Coronavirus
This is a brief message to let you know that BrickFTP has updated the list of IP addresses that we make use of. If you or your users restrict outbound access via a firewall, please whitelist all of these IP addresses for ports 80, 443, 21, 22, and 990, as well as FTP data ports 40000-50000. Any required firewall changes should be made by April 1st.
Note that if you or your users do not currently whitelist IP addresses in your firewalls, no action is required.
The new list of IP addresses is as follows:
This list is also published on our website here. Please make sure that the entire list of IP addresses is white-listed, as we may switch between these IP addresses at any time.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get Instant Access to Files.com
The button below will take you to our Free Trial signup page. Click on the white "Start My Free Trial" button, then fill out the short form on the next page. Your account will be activated instantly. You can dive in and start yourself or let us help. The choice is yours.Start My Free Trial