Customers on a monthly service term must place a credit card number or PayPal account on file. We accept VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal. Single Use Account (SUA) cards are not accepted for monthly payers.
Customers on an annual service term may pay using any of the following methods:
- Mailed Check (US Dollars only)
- ACH transfer (US Dollars only)
- SEPA transfer (Euro only)
- FPS (UK/GB Pound Sterling only)
- Credit Card, including SUA (Single Use Account) cards
All annual invoices are due on Net 30 terms unless otherwise negotiated with your Account Executive.
Customers on the Power Plan or higher who pay annually may request Files.com to submit invoices via a third party vendor, such as Coupa. We will try to support these requests within reason.
Customers can add credit cards themselves by performing the following steps:
- Login to your Files.com site as a User with administrator or billing administrator permissions.
- Navigate to Settings > Account.
- Click on Payment details, and click the Change payment method.
Additionally, we are happy to take credit card information via the telephone.
Get Instant Access to Files.com
The button below will take you to our Free Trial signup page. Click on the white "Start My Free Trial" button, then fill out the short form on the next page. Your account will be activated instantly. You can dive in and start yourself or let us help. The choice is yours.Start My Free Trial