Filebase integration with Files.com
- Files.com's Response to the Security Incident in Competing Software Product MOVEit
- Removal of CBC cipher suites from the default list
- Announcing Boomi Partner Connector
- FIDO U2F SSH/SFTP Keys Now Supported For SFTP Authentication
- Ensuring Accessibility: How Files.com Meets WCAG Standards
- Filebase integration with Files.com
- On-premise integration with Files.com
- Share Links Are More Powerful and Flexible Than Ever
- Upload files via email with Files.com
- Azure Files Integration Now Available on Files.com
The Files.com team is excited to announce that integration with Filebase decentralized storage is now available.
Filebase provides an easy-to-use decentralized storage and geo-redundant IPFS (InterPlanetary File System) and Sia object storage that offers scalable, highly performant, and redundant storage across multiple decentralized storage networks.
Decentralized storage provides geo replication and geo redundancy of data. Due to its distributed nature, it can be thought of as the opposite of localized regional storage, allowing data to be securely stored across multiple geographic regions simultaneously.
They offer S3 compatible APIs and function as a replacement for existing applications and tools that use AWS S3.
Files.com is a robust file transfer, integration and automation platform. With Filebase and Files.com, you can leverage the great features of Files.com to securely create your file flows and B2B exchanges.
- Enable popular connectivity to your Filebase storage using SFTP, FTP and WebDAV, secure file sharing and a web inbox to easily exchange files with both internal and external users and systems
- Combine Filebase storage with other cloud storage services such as Microsoft Azure Blob, Azure Files, Google Cloud, Amazon S3, Backblaze, Rackspace, Wasabi and even on-premise storage file systems
- Leverage Filebase with other file sharing platforms to deliver files to get files from platforms like Microsoft OneDrive, Microsoft SharePoint, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box or any SFTP or FTP compatible system
- Combine your Filebase with automations to move, copy and archive files in your Files.com account
You can find details of the integration in our Filebase integration documentation.
Filebase now appears as an available option among your Remote Server selections for use with our Remote Server Mount and Remote Server Sync features.
Filebase integration is now available to our subscribers.
We at Files.com are always looking at ways to improve our features and capabilities. Our new Filebase integration was created based on feedback from our customers and we're looking forward to receiving more suggestions from you.
Questions? Need help?
Please let us know how we can assist you. We’re here and glad to help. Please contact us by email, chat (in your web interface when logged in), or phone (1-800-286-8372 ext. 2).
Get Instant Access to Files.com
The button below will take you to our Free Trial signup page. Click on the white "Start My Free Trial" button, then fill out the short form on the next page. Your account will be activated instantly. You can dive in and start yourself or let us help. The choice is yours.Start My Free Trial